question

Tibor Dandi avatar image
Tibor Dandi asked

Ue4 crashes when Iogin into database

Hi there.

Im using 4.26.

When I log into playfab database and trying to "Iogin into database" my ue4 closes/crashes .I tried both server side and client side requests,same issue.

Sometimes the first login is ok but than i login again (closed the playing window) and it is done.

Any idea for solution? thanks

I got this error message :

LoginId:4a54e9df4b6178a59eb7a6b07adcea29
EpicAccountId:72d1c23d3cd3460189beea7889316ac1

Assertion failed: DeveloperSecretKey.Len() == 0 || ClientSessionTicket.Len() == 0 [File:E:\Sos project files\SoSdev\Plugins\PlayFabSDK\Source\PlayFabCommon/Public/PlayFabAuthenticationContext.h] [Line: 132] For title security, you cannot set the DeveloperSecretKey on a process which uses a Client Login

UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_PlayFabCommon!UPlayFabAuthenticationContext::UPlayFabAuthenticationContext() [E:\Sos project files\SoSdev\Plugins\PlayFabSDK\Source\PlayFabCommon\Public\PlayFabAuthenticationContext.h:26]
UE4Editor_CoreUObject
UE4Editor_PlayFab!NewObject<UPlayFabAuthenticationContext>() [D:\Progik\ue4\UE_4.26\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Public\UObject\UObjectGlobals.h:1174]
UE4Editor_PlayFab!UPlayFabClientAPI::OnProcessRequestComplete() [E:\Sos project files\SoSdev\Plugins\PlayFabSDK\Source\PlayFab\Private\PlayFabClientAPI.cpp:10069]
UE4Editor_PlayFab!TBaseUObjectMethodDelegateInstance<0,UPlayFabClientAPI,void __cdecl(TSharedPtr<IHttpRequest,1>,TSharedPtr<IHttpResponse,1>,bool),FDefaultDelegateUserPolicy>::ExecuteIfSafe() [D:\Progik\ue4\UE_4.26\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Delegates\DelegateInstancesImpl.h:609]
UE4Editor_HTTP
UE4Editor_HTTP
UE4Editor_HTTP
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor_Core
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
UE4Editor
kernel32
ntdll

Player DataTitle DataCharacter Data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Based on the error message. May I ask are you trying to set a secret key after the client login? May I know the detailed scenario?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
franklinchen avatar image
franklinchen answered

>>[Line: 132] For title security, you cannot set the DeveloperSecretKey on a process which uses a Client Login

From this exception, your game map should contain a bp node or C++ code line to set the DeveloperSecretKey in the Unreal project. Because the DeveloperSecretKey is only allowed for server or admin build, so the client build will crash with such exception.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.