question

Derek avatar image
Derek asked

Unity 2021 Editor Login error,Unity 2021 - Unable to login on Editor

I just upgrade my project to Unity 2021 today and I had to sign in again on Playfab on Editor. I have two factor authentication setup on my account, but after I typed in the CORRECT code on editor. it gives me the following error:

[Error] PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:Invalid JSON string PlayFabEditor.StateUpdateHandler() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:332 PlayFabEditor.RaiseStateUpdate() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:247 PlayFabEditorHelper.SharedErrorCallback() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs:128 PlayFabEditorHttp.OnWwwError() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:130 PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp/<>c__DisplayClass2_0`2<PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.LoginRequest, PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.LoginResult>.<MakeApiCall>b__1() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:95 PlayFabEditorHttp/<Post>d__7.MoveNext() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:177 EditorCoroutine.Update() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:103 EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions() at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:327

What can I do?

I just upgrade my project to Unity 2021 today and I had to sign in again on Playfab on Editor. I have two factor authentication setup on my account, but after I typed in the CORRECT code on editor. it gives me the following error:

[Error] PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:Invalid JSON string PlayFabEditor.StateUpdateHandler() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:332 PlayFabEditor.RaiseStateUpdate() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:247 PlayFabEditorHelper.SharedErrorCallback() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs:128 PlayFabEditorHttp.OnWwwError() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:130 PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHttp/<>c__DisplayClass2_0`2<PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.LoginRequest, PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorModels.LoginResult>.<MakeApiCall>b__1() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:95 PlayFabEditorHttp/<Post>d__7.MoveNext() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:177 EditorCoroutine.Update() at /PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:103 EditorApplication.Internal_CallUpdateFunctions() at /Users/bokken/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/EditorApplication.cs:327

unity3dAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

It has been fixed now. Please try to log in again to see if this issue still exists. Thanks for the understanding.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently, the account with AAD authentication cannot sign in PlayFab extension, you may consider adding another Admin user with PlayFab authentication. Please refer to Error Logging in Unity PlayFab Editor Extension,Error Login with PlayFab Editor Extension - Playfab Community

We have also informed the product team about this issue, and will keep you informed. This thread will be redirected to the above one. Thanks for the understanding.

1 comment
10 |1200

Derek avatar image Derek commented ·

I don't follow, is this a new bug or something? I had been using this for months, and now suddenly not working. I can use other admin account to login, but just not mine one.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.