I am very new to game design and I am required to set up multiple In App Purchase for multiple Platforms such as Mobiles, PCs (windows, mac) and Consoles.
I would like to learn as much as possible, hope anyone can help me on this.
1. Is there any integrated payment providers in PlayFab or we are allow to set up our own?
2. How do we define different Currency in PlayFab? like RM stands for USD (if I didnt mistaken) what about other currency such as EUR, JPY, SGD, etc?
this is because I would like to display different currency to players in different geo location.
3. is there any example on how can we integrated In App Purchase to PCs? & also other platforms if possible.
4. using apple/google store as the example, we will have iOS Product ID & Google Product ID, where do we store these values in PlayFab? or do we need to store them?
And what about other platforms? do we also need to have the particular ID in order for payment to be successful?
Many thanks in advance,
Hi, I'm very new in game design and I actually need to build In App Purchase (IAP) in different platforms such as mobile, PCs, Console.
I would like to know the following (as much as possible) :
1. is there a integrated payment providers for PlayFab or we need to set up our own?
2. how we define all currency in the system? I think RM stands for USD but how can we can include other currencies such EUR, JPY, SGD, etc.
Another thing is because I am trying to display different currency to users based on their geographical location.
3. Can PlayFab integrate with PCs(Windows, Mac) platform? if so, how does the user purchase through PCs? any set up guides & example?
4. Is all the set up for IAP for every platform varies? what are the key things I need to take note of? Like example apple store, we need to know the apple product id, where do we indicate the product id in PlayFab?
Many Thanks in advance