question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

CUSTOMID LOGIN at different platform ( unity editor, pc, android )

https://community.playfab.com/questions/49537/create-account-flag-in-login-request.html?childToView=49574#answer-49574

The answer to the third question is, if so, does it mean that the Playfab system recognizes it as a different thing, even if it has the same customID for each platform?

For example, does it mean that the custom ID "123" cannot be used on PC and Android at the same time?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

According to my test, the custom id for your Android account contains the character “ZERO WIDTH SPACE”. Please make sure there is no such character in your custom id. You could find the Unity Forum for help, for example, if you are using TextMesh Pro, you could check this unity forum: [Solved] Getting 'ZERO WIDTH SPACE'.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung commented ·

Thanks has been solved!

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

The custom id should be unique under a title. In the thread you provide, you mentioned there were 2 accounts with the same custom id “123” under your title, this could be an issue. Could you please provide your title id, and the PlayFab ids of the two accounts with same custom id? Also, as we don't have access to view the custom id, could you please provide the screenshot of both players' custom id?

5 comments
10 |1200

MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung commented ·

The two accounts in the screenshot have the same customid.

customID"456789"

("123" above is for illustrative purposes only)

My title ID is 54CE.

The My process of creating the same ID:

1. In the Unity editor, I created an account with the custom ID "456789" and tested it.

2. After building with apk, I logged in with 456789 for testing.

However, a new account was created instead of an existing account.

3. There are two accounts with customid 456789.

ps) Is the answer in the previous post that the system recognizes each account differently is an incorrect answer?

(I don't know what the encoding in that post means.)

0 Likes 0 ·
123123.png (81.6 KiB)
456789.png (85.5 KiB)
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ MoonHeonYoung commented ·

There is no custom id in your screenshots, could you please scroll down the page to bottom and capture the custom id in the identities part? I have checked the players in your title, but since we don’t have access to view the custom id, what I can see is - - -1.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1.png (25.4 KiB)
MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

in sequence order, #1 dididid #2 팅팅팅

0 Likes 0 ·
14141414.png (50.5 KiB)
2525252525.png (50.8 KiB)
Show more comments
Show more comments
MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung answered

that is, when i log in as 456789 in the Unity editor, i am logged in with the ID "팅팅팅".

but On Android, i am logged in as displayName "dididid".

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.