question

Jacky Chou avatar image
Jacky Chou asked

Size LIMIT to the return message of a CloudScript function can return to the client? (and vice versa)

Hello,

I am using Cloudscript on a Unity project. Has been a pretty good experience.

I would like to know if there is a size LIMIT to the return message of a CloudScript function return to the client (Unity)? (The message size from Playfab to Unity). If so, how much is the limit?

And is there a size LIMIT to the parameters send to the Playfab CloudScript function from the client (Unity)? (The message size from Unity to Playfab). If so, how much is the limit?

I cannot find any answer over the Internet or in the documentation. Really appreciate if anyone can help out.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

okboy

Player DataCloudScriptlimitsdocumentation
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

>> I would like to know if there is a size LIMIT to the return message of a CloudScript function return to the client (Unity)?

There is no specific size limit for the returned message.

>> And is there a size LIMIT to the parameters send to the Playfab CloudScript function from the client (Unity)?

Yes, there is a limit. The maximum size of the arguments to a CloudScript function can’t exceed 30000 bytes.

>> I cannot find any answer over the Internet or in the documentation. Really appreciate if anyone can help out.

To check more usage limits of the CloudScript, please navigate to your title’s [Game Manager]->[Title Settings]->[Limits](https://developer.playfab.com/en-US/[YourTitleId]/limits).

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jacky Chou avatar image Jacky Chou commented ·

thanks! : )

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.