question

Andrew Medvedev avatar image
Andrew Medvedev asked

Party Unreal OSS: can't connect to peer

Hello,

I'm integrating Party into a UE4 game on XSX. Using 2020.12-PlayFabPartyOnlineSubsystemforUnrealEngine4-1.0.5.

While everything looks fine I just can't connect to the peer that's hosting the game. Playfab party initializes successfully, then I connect to PlayFabPartyNetwork, then endpoints get created. After that, I try to connect, and there are no errors in FPlayFabPartySocket:SendTo() so by the looks of it the data gets sent. After that there's complete silence on both the server and the client. I'm not getting any errors in logs in my title dashboard either.

Hope you can point me in the right direction here. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks!

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

SinceParty Unreal OSS is obtained from Xbox Developer Downloads page, please reach out to your Microsoft representative or Xbox developer forum to find dedicated support, thanks!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.