question

Batuhan Ozan Kaplan avatar image
Batuhan Ozan Kaplan asked

,Cannot add credit card to the multiplayer section

Everytime I go to add my card details into the multiplayer section it returns this error. I have tried multiple browsers and devices and I always get this issue.(i enter the contact information)

multiplayer
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ commented ·

Can you provide your error message?I find a thread related your issue and hope it helps you.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Since you have a credit card on file in your studio named "Pride", and the Multiplayer service has been activated, I assume you solved this? What was the issue, for the sake of others who may encounter this?

Also, since you don't have any builds set up yet, I did want to recommend reviewing the server pricing documentation (Billing for PlayFab Multiplayer Servers 2.0 - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs). Very occasionally, developers forget and leave on Standby servers when they're not testing, which causes them to incur hosting costs when they didn't intend to. It's important to make sure you have a clear picture of how billing for servers works, and that you set your Standby level to 0 in regions you've configured, when you're not testing.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Batuhan Ozan Kaplan avatar image Batuhan Ozan Kaplan commented ·
Thank you very much for your kind help, it resolved itself after a few days :)
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.