question

Jannick Leismann avatar image
Jannick Leismann asked

What happens to a group when the last member leaves?

Hi,

two questions:

1.) What happens to a group when the last member leaves?

2.) What happens to a group when the last admin leaves (does another player automatically become admin?)

I'm working on a group system for my game and I need to know how to behave when the last players leaves the group or the group-leader leaves.

Thanks in advance :-)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

>> 1.) What happens to a group when the last member leaves?

If you use the API RemoveMembers to remove the last player (member or administrator) from one group, this group would become an empty group.

>> 2.) What happens to a group when the last admin leaves (does another player automatically become admin?)

When you remove the last administrator from the group, the one of the remaining members would not automatically become the admin. If you want this feature, you need to implement on your own. For example, you can write the custom CloudScript function to select one member to be the administrator.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.