question

Markus Henschel avatar image
Markus Henschel asked

PlayFab Party Profanity Filter

Hi,

I've searched the PlayFab Party documentation but couldn't find the answer to the question regarding profanity filtering.

So is there a configurable profanity filter build in for text chat or voice chat?

Thanks

Markus

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

I found two documents related to profanity check options, one is PartyTranslation - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs , another is PartyVoiceChatTranscriptionOptions. I hope it can be helpful to you.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Markus Henschel avatar image Markus Henschel commented ·

Hi, my previous comment got deleted somehow:

So here it is again:

1. When not using translation, is profanity filtering still enabled in text chat? Do you have to use translation from English to English or something like that?

2. Is it possible to configure the profanity filter? Define custom filtering words for instance?

Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Ivan Cai avatar image Ivan Cai ♦ Markus Henschel commented ·

The current profanity seems to only apply for translation scenario. If you don't use translation, you should have to filter the bad words from client side.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.