question

Jordy Tack avatar image
Jordy Tack asked

Significant reload assembly time from Playfab SDK in Unity3d,

I'm noticing a significant time that is needed to reload the assemblies for the playfab sdk, this is from the PlayfabEditorHelper. Is there a solution to minimise this reload time? Didn't help with creating assemblies for it.

unity3d
playfab.png (42.8 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

For the PlayfabEditorHelper assembly reload issue, I believe you can remove it from the project once you've done configuring settings. And, do you mean login APIs takes around 100ms to finish?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

I was not able to see the same thing in the Profiler, could you please provide some reproduce steps for me to investigate further? Thanks!

1 comment
10 |1200

Jordy Tack avatar image Jordy Tack commented ·

I couldn't replicate it immediately with a new project but there the delay was around 100ms with only simple authentication.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.