question

Belal Badr Mohamed Eid avatar image
Belal Badr Mohamed Eid asked

​ ​I want to have reviews for each catalog item?

Hi,

I want to have reviews for each catalog item so the player can post it and I should review it somehow then added it to the catalog.

I can't do that using custom data in catalog items as I can set I only can get from code also I did try title data "global" which is the same issue I can't set from code.

I don't want to consider title data for each player as this is not for each player data it's for catalog item and it should be global for all players (I want to have a screen for each catalog item with the reviews that users put for it ) please advice what is the best practice to do that.

Thanks,
Belal Badr

Player DataCloudScriptPlayer Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

To be clear, PlayFab doesn’t support a shared resource that is queued and can be multiply writes at a short time. For any of corresponding requirement, please implement an external database for players to submit the reviews/comments.

A related feature “UGC” is still in private preview and currently there is no ETA. Please also feel free to send a thread on Feature Request forum. https://community.playfab.com/spaces/24/index.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.