question

mikethemonsta avatar image
mikethemonsta asked

Android Unity Google Sign In

I've been stuck on this for over a month. I asked google and their support referred me to Unity support and then Unity support referred me to playfab.

I'm trying to implement in app purchasing and in app currency. Basically a way to store user data like journal entries, in app currency, and execute in app purchases for additional in game items. Currently I'm having this issue when trying to get testers to sign up via Google oauth. I have everyone's email in the Google play tester list. I've gone through the playfab unity guide over and over again and I don't know what to do at this point. screenshot-20210101-211554.png

unity3dandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

As the error message said, please "Make sure you add your account to testers." For more details, please see https://developers.google.com/games/services/console/testpub#enabling_accounts_for_testing.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.