question

Ibrahim Bahalwan avatar image
Ibrahim Bahalwan asked

Unable to add credit card (Some of the information is incorrect, please try again) from Indonesia,Unable to add credit card information (Some of the information is incorrect, please try again) from Indonesia

I already added contact information. I tried both on Chrome and Firefox, but this still doesn't work. Did I miss some steps?

Thanks

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Since the webpage directly contacts Zuora and Game Manager doesn’t log any callback response information (to prevent data leaks), you may follow the steps below to get the direct error messages from Zuora

1. Enter the credit card information
  2. Hit f12 to open the browser tools, and go to the Network tab
  3. Submit the add credit card form
  4. In the network tab there will be a call to https://www.zuora.com/apps/PublicHostedPageLite.do, that's the request to Zuora.
  5. Go to the response tab in the inspector for the request

PS. if there are country selection, you may select US then switch to your country. It is possible that the country information is not selected.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jung Ho June avatar image Jung Ho June commented ·

in my case the error message says
"Your card does not support this type of purchase"
but my card is VISA platinum check card.
what type of card can be use for this?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Jung Ho June commented ·

@Jung Ho June Please contact the bank of your card and Zuora sales team for dedicated support.

0 Likes 0 ·
b avatar image
b answered

I have the same problem.
The network requests returns

"Transaction declined.do_not_honor - Your card was declined."

1 comment
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

"do_not_honor" usually means the issuing bank (Visa, Mastercard, etc.) prevented the transaction and is also telling you not to honor the card.

Please understand that PlayFab simply returns the information from target service, and we don't process billings for Zuora. Please contact your bank or try to use another credit card.

0 Likes 0 ·
jan avatar image
jan answered

I have the same issue. All my information is okay and the country is selected but the error(Some of the information is incorrect) persists. I don't know what to do.

3 comments
10 |1200

jan avatar image jan commented ·

Okay, I get it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Julien SEGERS avatar image Julien SEGERS jan commented ·

Would you share the solution? I'm running into the same issue. Thank you!

1 Like 1 ·
Julien SEGERS avatar image Julien SEGERS Julien SEGERS commented ·

Okay I had to add some money on my credit card, problem resolved!

0 Likes 0 ·
Siddharth avatar image
Siddharth answered

I am also facing the same issue : Transaction declined.transaction_not_allo - Your card does not support this type of purchase.

Since last month, auto debit policy and regulation standards have been changed by the Reserve Bank of India. So as our registered card transaction was declined. I have also contacted branch but they said there is nothing wrong with my card. They can not override RBI's auto debit standard.

Please help me to find any other payment methods for continue using PlayFab services.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.