question

Gregorio Pereira Ramos avatar image
Gregorio Pereira Ramos asked

Deleted player stills shows up on GetPlayersInSegment

I'm using PlayFab Unity SDK, the latest version.
Title ID is 3B4AE

I created a user with PlayfabClientAPI.RegisterPlayFabUser, later on I deleted it with PlayFabAdminAPI.DeleteMasterPlayerAccount.
Right now the developer portal shows that there are 0 users in the title (it should be).
However, through PlayFabAdminAPI.GetPlayersInSegment using AllPlayers shows that user and when I try to get that user data through PlayFabAdminAPI.GetUserData it gives me an error: "HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request" and the error code is: 1123 "ServiceUnavailable".

If I try to delete again the user, both the MasterPlayer or just the TitlePlayer, both gives me error saying user not found.

The user master player id is 92796F9BA1FA9FA6
And the its title id is 7EAF03FC12CA5ACD

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered

When you call the DeleteMasterPlayerAccount API, it will queue player's account for deletion and may take some time for the process. If you want to call the GetPlayersInSegment API immediately, it may be possible to show that user's profile in the result due to the delay.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gregorio Pereira Ramos avatar image Gregorio Pereira Ramos commented ·

I deleted it days ago. Sorry, I should have said that.
I tried creating others and deleting them and they all work fine, only that player is "stuck"

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.