question

Riku Awaka avatar image
Riku Awaka asked

I went from live mode back to development mode.

I'm using PlayFab in my app, and I launched it from development mode to live mode in February 2021.

At that time, there was a message that said, "This change will be permanent," so I thought that once I launched into live mode, I couldn't go back to development mode.

However, when I looked at the PlayFab console in March 2021, I saw that the app I had launched was back in development mode.

Can anyone tell me the cause of this, please advise me as I am in trouble.

Best regards.

Title Data
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

For now, I suggest doing a re-launch and keep monitoring the state of your title. Make sure you have checked the left-top corner of your Game Manager and the "Development" text has been removed after the title is launched properly.

Please feel free to let me know if you have this issue again, and I will dig into it.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Hi, @Riku Awaka. Technically it is impossible to rollback live title to development mode, however after the discussion with the team, we may still need to know you title ID so that we can dig into it. The suggestion for now is still to re-launch and monitor for the state for a longer time. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for the understanding.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.