question

rugbugredfern avatar image
rugbugredfern asked

Where can I find player submitted reports?

I recently started implementing a player report system using the PlayFabClientAPI.ReportPlayer() feature. I am wondering where I can see player reports on the PlayFab developer website. The "Reports" section of "Dashboards" doesn't have anything to do with reporting players, and I am unable to find it anywhere else. I reported the test players more than 2 days ago and they have still not shown up.

I'm wondering where I can view player reports which have been submitted using the PlayFabClientAPI.ReportPlayer() api. I am using Unity.

Player Dataapis
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

You can find the Daily Abuse Reports History Report in the Reports tab of Dashboards section. Please refer to Daily Abuse Reports History Report for more detail. The Daily Abuse History Reports should be available for the past 30 days. As your test player was reported 2 days ago, the report should be available. If not, please provide your title id for us to diagnose.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
rugbugredfern avatar image
rugbugredfern answered

Answer by Junjin Chen:

You can find the Daily Abuse Reports History Report in the Reports tab of Dashboards section. Please refer to Daily Abuse Reports History Report for more detail. The Daily Abuse History Reports should be available for the past 30 days. As your test player was reported 2 days ago, the report should be available. If not, please provide your title id for us to diagnose.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.