question

lance avatar image
lance asked

Issue with Virtual Currency

Hello, I am having an issue with virtual currency. I created an Catalog called "Items" and within this catalog I added an item "Item1" for 10 GC (Gold Coins). The player has 1000 GC. The player purchases "Item1" and "Item1" is successfully added to the players inventory. BUT, the virtual currency continues to show 1000 GC. I also noticed a number of strange events in the player's event log.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

What's the Title ID so that we can have a look?

0 Likes 0 ·
lance avatar image lance brendan commented ·

my title id is 305F

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Thanks! That revealed a corner case where if you create a VC, delete it, then re-create it - but with a different case (upper/lower), there's an issue. We're updating now to ensure others won't run into this, and we'll work offline with you for the changes to your title specifically to fix up the data for your test accounts.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.