question

Vilius Gecas avatar image
Vilius Gecas asked

JS/TS SDK ERROR errorLoggedIn

Hello, I'm using Angular. After I log in and use the method GetPlayerProfile (or others that requires a session ticket) it works and I can call it as much as I want (I can go to other pages using route and back), but it stops working after page is refreshed and I get "ERROR errorLoggedIn" (session ticket is still saved, I can use console.log to see it).

apissdks
pfab.png (15.4 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Do you mean you use the PlayFab Node.js SDK? We tried to call the GetPlayerProfile API in the Node.js example project, it can work fine. Could you please provide more detailed code snippet?

Besides, we can’t target the error through the exception "ERROR errorLoggedIn", have you added the error call back function in your code logic? If you have the error call back function, could you please provide the specific error code? If not, please refer to our example and this section -- NodeJS quickstart - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs to add the error log function in the code to get the error code.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.