question

Alexandre Depail avatar image
Alexandre Depail asked

Use PlayFab with UE4.23 and package for HTML5

Hey,

I'm actually trying to package (to HTML5) a simple UE4 project with the PlayFab plugin.
Everything is working in editor, like Login and GetUserData BP nodes.

But I can't package the project, it shows me an error that I don't understand.
I put the logs here :

Log.txt
UBT-TopDown-HTML5-Development.txt

I know that the plugin doesn't test or officially support HTML5, but the publisher on the marketplace says :
"HTML5 shouldn't do or require anything special, so it's reasonably likely it will just work. Feel free to try it and let us know. If it does not work, you can file a bug with specific details, and we'll likely fix it."
I just added "HTML5" in the .uplugin file, in the WhitelistPlatforms list of all modules.

So I'm here!
Has anyone ever experienced this before?

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Alexandre Depail avatar image
Alexandre Depail answered

I answer myself :
Just forgot to add the line
PrivateDependencyModuleNames.AddRange(new string[] { "PlayFab", "PlayFabCpp", "PlayFabCommon" });

in my build.cs file.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Yusuf avatar image Yusuf commented ·

Hey @Alexandre Depail I am having the same issue but mine doesn't work even with dependencies added. You have any additional help?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.