question

PKM avatar image
PKM asked

Can i change the studio?

Hi.

I want to change the studio on my accounts.

I have a problem.

A,B game use a same studio.

But i have to move to B game other studio.

how can i change the studio?

Please help me. Thank you.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, may I ask is Title B live? Does it contain many players' profiles? Are 2 studios under the same PlayFab account?

0 Likes 0 ·
PKM avatar image PKM Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi.

1. Yes it is live.

2. But just 100 players has.

3. Yes. It under same Playfab account.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Can you describe the situation you have in more detail? Why do you need to change the studio for the title?

To be clear, we can move a title to a different studio, if the Admins for both studios provide sign-off. But the Publisher ID of the title will remain the same (as the original studio). The Publisher ID is the namespace of the master player account for all players in the title (and across all titles for the studio). It's only possible to change the Publisher ID of a title if there are no player accounts.

13 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

PKM avatar image PKM commented ·

Thank you for reply.

I found publisher for my game. but the game studio has other game.

So, i have to move the other game to change to same account studio.

How can i change my other game to my other studio?

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan PKM commented ·

So the games you have in your current studio share a Publisher ID right now. That means that they share the Master Player Account for any players using the same sign-in credentials. If that's okay, and you want us to move a title to a different studio, we would need to know the Title ID to be moved, and the Studio ID of the studio it should be moved to. If the title being moved can have all player accounts deleted, we can change its Publisher ID to be the same as the Publisher ID of the studio it is moved to. Just let us know how you'd like to proceed.

0 Likes 0 ·
PKM avatar image PKM brendan commented ·

Okay. my game title id is B13BB.

It's on ShamanDefense Studio, i wanna change to PuzzlePangPang Studio.

Please change the studio.

Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.