question

laggyluk avatar image
laggyluk asked

leaving game manager on server list breaks it

When web 'game manager' is opened on the multiplayer>servers>builds tab it starts throwing errors when list is refreshed on interval and after a while whole page ends up in "

Bad Request - Request Too Long

HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long."

stays like that even after refreshing page.

game manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I cannot reproduce this issue and my title works fine. It can be caused by your network environment. Is the browser installed with proxy related plug-in? Can you produce this issue in a different browser? Otherwise, you may also change the internet connection to reproduce this issue.

Would you also share the Title ID with us so that we may look into it and if you keep reproducing this issue, I can escalate it to the product team.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

laggyluk avatar image laggyluk commented ·

Been seeing this error now and then since I've started my adventure with playfab. Looks like I need to first upload and create build so that list refreshes itself form time to time and leave it like that. I'm gonna check in different browser.

0 Likes 0 ·
err.png (121.9 KiB)
err2.png (49.9 KiB)
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ laggyluk commented ·

Hi, sorry for the late reponse. May I ask does this issue still occur in your title? I have checked your Game Manager and there is no error on the Build page.

0 Likes 0 ·
laggyluk avatar image laggyluk Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Didn't see it yet but I also didn't upload any new builds lately :P

It's not a huge problem since it happens after 15 minutes of idleness or something like that and after page breaks it's working again after another 5 minutes or so.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Daniel Chipman avatar image Daniel Chipman commented ·

I have also seen this error occur over the last week or so, with the same symptoms. Leaving a tab open in Chrome to the server builds page will eventually break and I won't be able to view the page again unless I close the tab and wait 5-10 minutes.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.