question

Futura Space avatar image
Futura Space asked

problems with ClientGetTitleData()

Hello I am having problems with the loading of the data from the ClientGetTitleData () function; . I have noticed that many times it does not load the corresponding value in fact many times it loads me a meaningless value. I check that the value that the set makes in the playfab website, in the key, is correctly entered, but then it loads the wrong value, sometimes good but sometimes bad

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Futura Space avatar image Futura Space commented ·

IMAGE PLAYFAB KEY

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Did you request GetTitleData within 15 minutes after updating title data? As this documentation -- Title Data - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs said, Title Data values are copied and distributed to potentially hundreds of machines in the PlayFab server cluster. As part of this process, Title Data is cached, and changes may take up to fifteen minutes to refresh in those caches. If you call the GetTitle API before the data is updated completely, you will get the unstable results.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.