question

collinjryan avatar image
collinjryan asked

Servers unhealthy with ProppingFailed

My server builds were deploying just fine, until all of a sudden they weren't. However, they still work normally when I test in the Docker container (Logs look good, GSDK passes through standy, active, terminate, etc). The VMs say "ProppingFailed", and the only other forum post I can find regarding that error is an upload issue. I'm uploading through the game manager website, same as I always have. Any idea what could be going on here? TitleID is BE10A. Thank you!

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Would you confirm the upload process is done? The Game Manager doesn't provide a process indicator, but you may open the network inspector of the browser to monitor the upload progress. When the upload is finished, the asset package on the web will automatically select the newly uploaded one (it was a blank selection with "select..." words on it).

0 Likes 0 ·
collinjryan avatar image collinjryan Seth Du ♦ commented ·

As far as I can tell, the upload has completed. Manager shows the newly uploaded asset in the selection field, my network usage drops from ~30mbps to 0, etc. I was concerned that I might have gone over some undocumented size limitation, but I trimmed off a full GB from the server zip (far more than the size when the deploys were functioning properly), and that didn't make a difference.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ collinjryan commented ·

I notice that a similar support ticket has been created. If it is the case, please continue to find dedicated support from one of our engineers.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have noticed that this issue has been solved based on the feedback in the support ticket. I will mark this thread as solved, but please let us know if you have any other questions.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.