question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

create account flag in login request?

Hi I am using LoginWithCustomID.

I don't know the meaning of the create account variable in the request.

1. What happens when "create account" is true, if the id already exists, or if the id doesn't exist?

2. What happens when "create account" is false, if the id already exists, or if the id doesn't exist?

3. I created an account with custom id "123" in unity editor.

("create account" is true)

When i log in to id "123" again after apk build,

a new account is created again

(Ie there are two accounts with 123 ids in the title)

Why is this?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Ivan Cai avatar image
Ivan Cai answered
  • The "create account" is false:

If the id already exists, the player will log in successfully.

If the id does not exist, the player failed to log in and an error "AccountNotFound" will be returned.

• The "create account" is true:

If the id does not exist, the player is newly created and successfully logged in.

If the id already exists, the player will log in successfully, but the NewlyCreated is false in the LoginResult.

• Why are there two accounts with custom id "123" in the title?

Those two ids may look the same, however it is possible that the encodings behind those two ids are different, causing the PlayFab system to treat them as different ones. Please compare their encodings to see whether that's the case.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.