question

martyn avatar image
martyn asked

Playfab / GraphQL example

Hello

Does anyone have any examples of using a Playfab CloudScript with GraphQL?

We have the GraphQL queries but are struggling converting them for use in Javascript.

Thanks

unity3dCloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Cloud Script doesn’t support external library, may I ask are you hosting an external server with GraphQL? It is feasible if via HTTP request.

In addition, you may also consider using Azure Function, where external library is supported.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

martyn avatar image martyn commented ·

Hello

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

Yes, we want to use HTTP requests to an external GraphQL server hosted by one of our technology partners.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ martyn commented ·

Cloud Script is based on standard JavaScript, though I am not an expert on it, you may refer to this thread: Making Webhook calls from CloudScript - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs.

I also notice that there are few tutorials of Azure Function implementation, and it could be more convenient to integrate GraphQL with PlayFab.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.