question

Rich Joslin avatar image
Rich Joslin asked

entering decimal value for Real Money throws blank error

I take it Real Money is supposed to be in pennies? I tried entering 2.99 and it threw an error, but the error was blank. http://i.imgur.com/BsVXMmD.png

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Correct - as stated in the Catalog item definition docs (https://api.playfab.com/Documentation/Admin/datatype/DataModel/PlayFab.DataModel.CatalogItem?MarkOptionalProperties=True), the Real Money prices are in USD pennies. So, $2.99 would be RM 299. Thanks for the pointer to the error message issue, I've opened a bug on that.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rich Joslin avatar image
Rich Joslin answered

Thanks. That doc is awesome. How do I navigate to those? The API docs link from the help page is now 404.

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

What link are you clicking? When I go to PlayFab.com and click on "Docs", I'm able to see all the documentation, no problem.

10 |1200

Rich Joslin avatar image
Rich Joslin answered

From this page, click Help at the top. Then in the lower left, click APIs.

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Thanks, Rich - we've fixed that link.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.