question

Teemu Jäppinen avatar image
Teemu Jäppinen asked

I'm Having Problems Creating a Store

Hi,

I've followed the step by step instructions (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/commerce/stores/quickstart) to create a store for our game, but for some reason the items which I've created do not appear on the listing when I click "Add to Store" under "Store Contents".

I've got to be doing something wrong, but even when I'm trying to create bundles only one item of three created items is displayed and ready to be added. I haven't had this problem before when creating bundles, but it's been a while since I've used this feature.

Anyone stumbled on to this type of issue before? :-)

Thanks in advance.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

anthonysoto avatar image
anthonysoto answered

Hello, thank you for submitting this issue. The behavior you describe was related to a widespread issue that other developers were also seeing earlier today and late yesterday.

A fix has been rolled out today to address these issues with title catalog stores and other catalog content loading. Please retry adding items to your store contents and you should now be able to load and access your created items.

Thank you!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Johan de Bruin avatar image
Johan de Bruin answered

I'm having the same issue. I end up creating the bundle the UpdateCatalogItems API: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/rest/api/playfab/admin/title-wide-data-management/updatecatalogitems?view=playfab-rest#catalogitem

But now when I try to inspect the bundle in-game manager an error shows up. The javascript console displayed the following Error:

This error only shows up with bundles that contain an item (as opposed to virtual currency).

Uncaught Route EconomyItemEditLookup does not exist

3 comments
10 |1200

Teemu Jäppinen avatar image Teemu Jäppinen commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
Teemu Jäppinen avatar image Teemu Jäppinen Teemu Jäppinen commented ·

I had to check the console on Chrome and the same "Uncaught Route EconomyItemEditLoookup does not exist" -error can be found there.

0 Likes 0 ·
store-issue-2.png (179.5 KiB)
Johan de Bruin avatar image Johan de Bruin Teemu Jäppinen commented ·

Yup, seems like this issue is related with the one you linked. For now I will trust the API call I made worked and use that bundle to test things out. Then wait until the error is fixed.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.