question

matth avatar image
matth asked

Xsolla Purchasing Webhook issue

We have been unable to get the Xsolla Store SDK to play nice with Playfab for in-game purchases. Although the purchase is started and completed in the Xsolla web popup, the Playfab purchase is stuck on CreateCart. The purchase steps taken are:

• Call PlayFabClientAPI.StartPurchase to get the order ID
  • Call Xsolla's cloudscript CreatePaystationToken to get the Xsolla Store token
  • Call XsollaStore.Instance.ItemPurchase, and XsollaStore.Instance.OpenPurchaseUI
  • Fulfill the purchase in their browser
  • Call XsollaStore.Instance.ProcessOrder on the order ID
  • Although Xsolla reports that the transaction is complete, Playfab doesn't get a response, and the transaction status stays as CreateCart.

Is there something we have missed in setting up our purchasing? I have added the XsollaConfirm webhook for playfab but it seems like Playfab does not get any response from Xsolla about the transaction.

In-Game EconomyPartner Add-onswebhooks
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

matth avatar image matth commented ·

It looks like the webhook that I scrounged from other PlayFab forum posts (https://{ {TitleID}}.playfabapi.com/ThirdPartyPayments/XsollaConfirm) isn't responding.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Xsolla has a different payment procedure from other non-receipt payments. Have you checked and followed the instructions from the official documentation? -- Accepting Payments with Xsolla

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

matth avatar image matth commented ·

Yes, I have followed that documentation completely. Xsolla support has let us know that there is an issue with the syncronisation of Xsolla inventory and PlayFab inventory.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ matth commented ·

Is it caused by item ID mismatch? Please let us know if you need any help.

0 Likes 0 ·
matth avatar image matth Seth Du ♦ commented ·

No, our ids were correct across playfab and xsolla, it appears to be some issue with the callback from the xsolla purchasing system to playfab through the webhook. The webhook does get called, but there is no synchronisation of the purchased items on the playfab account.
We have decided to go down a slightly different route but I would say there is some issue either with the Xsolla add on in Playfab, or the webhook response. Testing the webhook from the xsolla backend failed every time.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.