question

Arunprakaash G avatar image
Arunprakaash G asked

share data between users

I am developing a simple math game. I am currently working on implementing a new feature called custom level creation where he/she can create their own level level with the options provided . there is option to save the level and also share the level which he/she created with their friends.is there any possibilities of sharing the data with another user securely. data's which will be shared are like time limit for their level ,what is the arithmetic operation fading time for each question something like which are simple integer, float ,Boolean, and may be an array.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Player Data has a configuration setting called “Permissions”:

You can set a specific K/V pair as “Public” by specifying the “Permission” field in the request body of the UpdateUserData Client API call so that such data can be accessed by other users via GetUserData Client API call.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ichigomashimaro77 avatar image ichigomashimaro77 commented ·

I don't get this, UpdateUserData doesn't take in a playerID, it just posts to the current client. How do i get it to post to another client?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.