question

vincent-2 avatar image
vincent-2 asked

Segments Player Count not correctly Updated

Hi!

This is the first time I ask a question so I hope that I will not do any mistake.

I have observe an odd behaviour with segments's Player Count value. Even if the event for player are correclty fired when they enter a segment, the number of Player in this segment does not update. The segment correctly appear in the Segments section of the Player profile, but the "server.GetPlayersInSegment" function return 0 and the Player Count number does not Update in the Playfab segments section.

Our title ID is F4BB. My guess is that it might have something to do with leaderboards reset. The segments who have that issue are there to know how many players there are in a specific leaderboard. So the condition to enter those segments are : statistic greater than 0. Before resetting the leaderboards everything worked fine. (We reset those leaderboard weekly or monthly)

I wanted to know if there is a delay before the playerCount update or not, and I wanted to know if there is a bug somewhere which can be fixed. We need to have a correct playerCount number for our next Update because we are giving reward not based on your rank but based on a percentage which need that Value.

Thanks a lot for your amazing work so far on Playfab!

PS: Here are the segment ID (3229C7FEBAAE06E6, 82C475B552FBF43D, 2B94A042BC628941, DB7939E5607D781C,A08DE6EA08E209D9, 6388D5C93DCB6C59)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vincent-2 avatar image
vincent-2 answered

PS: It seems that it was a question of time, after waiting 12 hours, the value were correctly updated, thanks for the help !

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amarulnatenan avatar image
amarulnatenan answered

still not fixed. for me its infinite spinning wheel. and its not just for "all player count". its not updating for all segment

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.