question

Daniel William avatar image
Daniel William asked

My Title almost reach 100k Unique Player, What Should I Do?

I've already setup my credit card to the studio that belong to the Title, but what happen when I reach 100k players, do the API will be automatically stopped? and then I need to pay first ASAP to continue the API?

limits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

If you don't move your title out of Development Mode (by using the Launch button at the top of the page in the Game Manager), it won't be able to create any more player accounts once you hit 100K. So, our recommendation would be to use that button to move the title to be "live" in the PlayFab service.

25 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Daniel William avatar image Daniel William commented ·

where is it? I can't find any "Launch" button, the only one is "Upgrade account"

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan Daniel William commented ·

That would mean you're in the free tier. The free tier can only have Development Mode titles. To have a live title, you would need to be in a paid tier by upgrading your account.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniel William avatar image Daniel William brendan commented ·

oh no, I make a mistake then, currently I've two game titles, but I make it on two studios, each studio has one title, so I must upgrade to Paid tier with both $99 ?

0 Likes 0 ·

@Brendan where is it? I can't find any "Launch" button, the only one is "Upgrade account"

0 Likes 0 ·

See above. You must upgrade to a paid tier, in order to have a non-Development Mode title.

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan brendan commented ·

I can merge both of your studios into one account, no worries. Just upgrade the one that's close to 100K users. I'll get the other studio merged into the first studio's account. I'm assuming you don't have the "almost 100K" issue in both studios?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Thank you! @Brendan for your help, I've change the login systems now, I will contact you soon when I'm ready to move the other game title to the first studio. Thank you so much!

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @Brendan do we must paid $198 on this month and next month would be free?

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniel William avatar image Daniel William Daniel William commented ·

here is the screenshot of our billing summary

0 Likes 0 ·
capture.jpg (51.0 KiB)

The way the consumption model works, the flat fee is charged at the start of the month, while any overages are charged after the end of the month. So if the first month you're on this model is February, we weren't able to charge the flat fee for February on a previous invoice. So your first invoice, which you'll get in mid-March, will have the flat fee for February, any overages for February, and the flat fee for March. The next invoice, in mid-April, will only have the flat fee for April and any overages for March.

0 Likes 0 ·

so what's that mean? does in this February we will pay $99 not $198?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Hi @Brendan when do I must paid the bills? It's already early march, but I didn't receive any information about the bills yet. I want to pay for it because I worried if it will be affect my games.

0 Likes 0 ·

If you had any charged for use in January, you would have received an invoice in mid-February. For your February use, you'll receive an invoice in mid-March. Generally speaking, charges are due upon receipt and we'll process the invoice against your credit card on file within a day or two from when you get the invoice.

0 Likes 0 ·

but I've had any invoice on mid-february for my January, or they'll arrive around this march?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.