question

Bijian Wu avatar image
Bijian Wu asked

matchmaking bug?

When i trying to test the matchmaking, sometimes, one player says match found, from the log I am getting I can see my two testing players got matched together, but other player still says Finding match and never says match found? what could be the cause?

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

I have tested it in my title but I cannot reproduce this issue you described. You mentioned that one player gets “Matched” and the other is still “WaitingForPlayers”, could you please use the GetMatch API for the player that is “Matched” to confirm that the match is between these two players, not a third player? It could also be that the player with “WaitingForPlayers” called the GetMatchmakingTicket before the ticket is matched, or the result of GetMatchmakingTicket API is cached before the ticket is matched. Could you please check if the result is cached and remove the cache and try again?

If the suggestions above do not help, please provide your title id for us to diagnose.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.