question

Santiago Rollheiser avatar image
Santiago Rollheiser asked

Tutorial InApp Purchase - Blueprint

Hi guys, i need help with the InApps Purchase over Android and iOS.

I dont find any tutorial or documentation to use that over Blueprint.

For now only have created my bundles for RM over PlayFab, but need make the part to buy this bundles....

Can you help me to understand the way to do that?

Thx

BR

unreal
screenshot-41.jpg (40.6 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

PlayFab uses receipt validation for your IOS or Android Game, basically you need to complete purchases with them and use their receipt data to validate with PlayFab, once that’s done, PlayFab will add the corresponding item into the player’s inventory. Please check out this blog for basic flows:

Show Me the Money: Receipt Validation for iOS and Android (playfab.com). Although we don’t have a tutorial for Unreal, we do have a tutorial for Unity: Getting started with PlayFab, Unity IAP, and Android - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs, hope you find this helpful.

And, regarding doing In-App Purchases on Android/IOS in Unreal using Blueprint, please start with these Unreal docs:

Using In-App Purchases on Android | Unreal Engine Documentation

Using In-App Purchases on iOS | Unreal Engine Documentation

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.