question

Charlene Concha avatar image
Charlene Concha asked

Can i have multiple player under one account?

Hello im only beginner in unity using playfab. My game is a toddler game.

I have a parent account to log in and the parent would add multiple children to play a game.

is it possible to add multiple child under parent account? because we have a leaderboards, assessment record. and the record of the children are link in the records under parent account. @Brendan please help and answer me step by step because im only a beginner. hope you help me.

Hello im only beginner in unity using playfab. My game is a toddler game.

I have a parent account to log in and the parent would add multiple children to play a game.

is it possible to add multiple child under parent account? because we have a leaderboards, assessment record. and the record of the children are link in the records under parent account. @Brendan please help and answer me step by step because im only a beginner. hope you help me.

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

You can use the Character feature to implement your logic. A title player account can own many Characters under it. And each Character has its own Statistic, Inventory, Virtual currency, data and etc. The parent can use the account to get some Characters for his/her children, each child can use his/her Character to play the game. Here are some Characters API: Characters

For Character creation, you can refer to: https://community.playfab.com/questions/686/208580337-character-creation.html

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.