question

jpgordon00 avatar image
jpgordon00 asked

Increase Triggered-Script Api Call Count Max

Hello,

I understand there is a limit with how many API calls you can make for a single CloudScript that is called by PlayStream. For me in the free tier, the limit is 5 API calls. This is extremely restrictive for me in the development stage; is there a way to increase this limit, or should I be writing hackey solutions such as forcing a player to execute a CloudScript that I actually want to run ( since user-executed CloudScript has no such limit ).

apislimits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Sorry, currently the limit for “Triggered-Script API Call” cannot be increased. For your case, we highly recommend that you use the newer Azure Functions Cloud Script: PlayFab CloudScript using Azure Functions - PlayFab | Microsoft Docs. In AFCS, you can use triggered scripts without worrying about the limits to the number of API calls issued.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jpgordon00 avatar image jpgordon00 commented ·

What is the API call limit for an active title?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan jpgordon00 commented ·

That limit would still be 5 calls for a live title, thus we recommend using AFCS instead.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.