question

milox avatar image
milox asked

How to get ban details before the user is logged in?

When I add a ban for a user when he's not logged in, the next time he tries to log in, he gets a message that his account has been banned. There's also an error code, and login fails. But how to get the reason, id and duration of the ban, when logging in user fails because account was banned? Am I missing something? I can't execute cloud scripts because the user is not logged in, so I can't call the server method getUserBans.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered
@milox

There is, in fact, a Feature Request for that, here: https://community.playfab.com/content/idea/4451/ban-reason-and-time.html.

If you feel this is important for your title, could you please vote on it there? We use feedback from votes (as well as in-person discussions) to aggregate information about how many users are asking for different features. We then use that as input to our prioritization process.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.