question

Chris Cunningham avatar image
Chris Cunningham asked

What is the limit on Stores per Title

Just like the title says, i would like the know what the Limit is for the amount of stores a title can have. I have getting into some A/B testing and finding the number could easily get into the low hundreds for the amount of variants we want and the amount of control i want to offer our designers. We only ever would need to load a handful of them on any given client at a time since it would be dependent on the segment the a/b testing and analytics system put that user in.

I was not able to find this information in the documentation or within the limits page, and would like to know if i will be hitting any limits before is start implementing these A/B tests.

Player Inventory
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

There is no specific limit on the number of stores per title. In general, you can create as many stores as you need. I have created 128 stores for my title without issue. However, the limit number of Player segments is 100.

The A/B Test is deprecated. Please use the Experiments feature instead.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.