question

Brent Batas (Lisk) avatar image
Brent Batas (Lisk) asked

URGENT: GetEntityToken is suddenly resulting in InternalServerError, resulting in nobody being able to play our live title

This issue appears to be affecting multiple games by multiple developers.

I haven't touched any code on this for months, so I'm confident it's not an issue with my code.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

From what we can see, there's an incident occurring in AWS (while we are working to have all of PlayFab be in Azure eventually, we still have a number of components running in AWS that we're dependent on). We're working on getting more information on this, and we'll be updating our status page shortly with info on this (PlayFab Status).

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Christopher Clogg avatar image Christopher Clogg commented ·

Looks like our service is back up now!

1 Like 1 ·
brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

It looks like it's back, but we're monitoring closely. The Kinesis issue described here (AWS Service Health Dashboard - Jan 7, 2021 PST (amazon.com)) was the issue.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.