question

admin-16 avatar image
admin-16 asked

Playfab daily reports have stopped working.

As of Jan 5, the Playfab Daily Reports have stopped. Our title ID is: 3476A. What is happening?

Title Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Possibly there were some delays on our back-end server when processing your report emails, glad to see that it works now. If you ever find this issue again, please let us know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

I can see your recent Daily Reports (Jan 5, Jan 6 and Jan 7) in your Game Manager's Dashboards section. May I know which Daily Reports have stopped in question?

1 comment
10 |1200

admin-16 avatar image admin-16 commented ·

Thank you for the response.

To clarify, I was referring to the Daily Report emails that are sent everyday. They were not sent on Jan 5, 6, and 7. Weirdly enough, all three days' reports came in last night at one time.

I'm happy that it now seems to be working again, but any idea why there was a disruption?

0 Likes 0 ·
Marlon Dimaunahan avatar image
Marlon Dimaunahan answered

thats what also they did to us. they cant even explain how did they compute the 21usd and 71usd that they charge us from multiplayer the we didnt even use.

https://community.playfab.com/questions/59397/billing-bugs-you-stop-sending-us-daily-usage-from.html

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.