question

reubencovington avatar image
reubencovington asked

Cloudscript Revision Unexpected Error

After returning from our holiday break, when attempting to save a new Cloudscript revision the following message appears

• "An unexpected error occured while processing the request.

We have tried on different accounts on the same project and checked permissions but can't seem to make any cloudscript revision changes.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Thanks for the feedback. This issues can be reproduced in our testing titles, and we have submitted a report to inform the corresponding team.

For any developers who have the same issue, we recommend to use GitHub Add-on to modify the Cloud Script Revision.

Please stay tuned, and I will update this answer when there are feedback from the team. Thanks for the patience.

Update:

This issue has been fixed according to the team. I have tested it in my title and the Cloud Script can be updated and saved properly.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

megaraymon93 avatar image
megaraymon93 answered

I'm also found this trouble today. yesterday was worked fine. please kindly help us anyone.

I'm also found this trouble too today. Yesterday was working fine. And another trouble for me that is found today is that photon webhook is stuck on creating room. It's not fail or success just stuck on creating room endlesly.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.