question

Mubashar Bilal avatar image
Mubashar Bilal asked

Playfab Party Voice Chat Unity

I am implementing voice chat in unity and facing these 2 issues:

1. There is an echo effect in voice chat, voice is transmitted back to sender also.

2. I tried to mute the remote player on joining but this is giving error two times in the console "invalid argument specified". Following code is causing error:

private void OnRemotePlayerJoined(object sender, PlayFabPlayer player)

{

if (!speakerStatus)

player.IsMuted = true;

else

player.IsMuted = false;

}

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

We are researching it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

>> There is an echo effect in voice chat, voice is transmitted back to sender also.

For possible echo issues, you can contact the Xbox developer support for more information.

>> I tried to mute the remote player on joining but this is giving error two times in the console "invalid argument specified". Following code is causing error

Our Unity Party SDK is in preview. Mute function is under development and will be fixed and improved in the future. Thanks for understanding.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

01markbryant01 avatar image
01markbryant01 answered

Hello, I'm getting exactly these same issues. They aren't fixed yet?

Best regards

10 |1200

dev@megapower.games avatar image
dev@megapower.games answered

Thirded - seeing the error message though it doesn't seem to affect the game

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.