question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

Segments - focus problem in Game Manager

Hello everyone,

I just came across a problem while creating some segments. If you add a new filter, and try to type something into the value section, it will focus on the filter type and stops typing. It's a bit difficult to explain this, so here's the repro steps:

- Go to "Segments" and click "New segments" button
- Click "Add filter"
- Type "test" into the value section. (the red box in the image)
- After pressing the first letter "t", it will type "t" and the focus will be changed to the filter type. (You can see a blue box surrounding the second "First login (date)" section in the image)
- Continue to type; and you will see that you can't type anything, because the focus is on the filter type now

This will affect the entire filter section. After this point, it does the same thing in every value sections. It will type the first letter and will change the focus again. It also happens when you copy-paste something into the value section after adding a new filter.

I also use Firefox. It might be related to the browser.

I worked around this issue by typing what I want one letter at a time for now, but this might be an annoying problem to some users.

untitled.jpg (39.0 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Thanks for reporting, we have reproduced this issue in our testing title. We will inform our engieering team to investigate it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.