question

Pierre Trubert avatar image
Pierre Trubert asked

HTTP/ 1.1 409 conflict RegisterPlayfabUser

Hello Community ! I have a troublesome bug that I can't figure. I have this 409 conflict which happens constantly when creating a player account. I Deactivated every cloudscript or API calls to be sure there would be no concurrent data access during the process of signing in.

The account is still created but the error is always happening. I am trying from the same computer to create several accounts that I delete afterwards, maybe that could be the source of the problem, I don't know.

Anybody encountered a similar problem ?

Thanks in advance !

PS :I'm working on Unity.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I have your title ID?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I have tested RegisterPlayfabUser API calls in your title with Postman, the registration is successful and the player account is created fine.

Hence, we dig into your title and found that eve though your title is in development mode, there are around 13K RegisterPlayfabUser API calls every day, which is abnormal. I recommend checking your client code to make sure the registration process is not in update() function or in a loop. Please also refer to the thread --409 Conflict when calling GetContentUploadUrl - Playfab Community

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Pierre Trubert avatar image Pierre Trubert commented ·

As I mentioned, the registration works as well on my side, but always popUp a 409 error. It would be indeed correlated with these 13k API calls, but I can't see your numbers from my dashboard. Moreover, I am sure on the Code side that the request is not sent in a loop or Update function. I will check again because at this point it is not costy but It looks weird to me.

0 Likes 0 ·
Pierre Trubert avatar image Pierre Trubert Pierre Trubert commented ·

After a quick Check, I was indeed Calling the API from an input in Update, which was called several times I guess. Nicely Spotted ! thank you.

1 Like 1 ·
Pierre Trubert avatar image
Pierre Trubert answered

Hi @SethDu, my ID is : C659B

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.