question

Chanda Yadav avatar image
Chanda Yadav asked

/Client/GetUserInventory: HTTP/1.1 409 Conflict b__1(PlayFabError)

I have feature in my game where player have facility to buy moves. In that feature two method get called IAPManager.Instance.BuyConsumable and after success purchase PlayFabClientAPI.GetUserInventory get called. This was working fine before but when i have given build on iOS its hang the game after adding moves to game and after debug i get error /Client/GetUserInventory: HTTP/1.1 409 Conflict

Projectpath<>c__DisplayClass86_0:<FetchPlayerInventory>b__1(PlayFabError).

Could you please help me what would be the reason for this

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Chanda Yadav avatar image Chanda Yadav commented ·

My Title Id: F7417

Player ID:6FB54C16EDB740E8

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Chen, I agree there is two calls for the "FetchPlayerInventory" function. But one call only executes when there is an error in cloud script execution. Yesterday i also commented the call of "FetchPlayerInventory" function but still game freeze after cloud script executed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

We have inspected your title, there is concurrent error on GetUserInventory call. In general, this error is caused by making multiple calls without waiting for the responses. We have many servers managing all the API calls, sometimes that will work, but sometimes the calls hit the same server and caused the error. Please refer to this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/17862/409-conflict-when-calling-getcontentuploadurl.html

Please aggregate the API calls into one call or wait until the previous call’s response before making the next API call.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Chen

I checked my API call there is only one method in which all API are called one by one. The only difference is i am calling ExecuteCloudScript in one of the method which causing issue. This works fine when i make webgl build but it wont work with andriod and iOS build

0 Likes 0 ·
Chanda Yadav avatar image
Chanda Yadav answered

Hi Chen

I checked my API call there is only one method in which all API are called one by one. The only difference is i am calling ExecuteCloudScript in one of the method which causing issue. This works fine when i make webgl build but it wont work with andriod and iOS build

12 comments
10 |1200

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

We checked your title again and it seems the error does not occur recently. Could you please check if the issue still exists?

0 Likes 0 ·
Chanda Yadav avatar image Chanda Yadav Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Hi Chen,

I checked it not working the game freeze once the cloud script executed. Now its nit even working with webGl build. It was working before but from sometime it stop working

0 Likes 0 ·

Added the screenshot

0 Likes 0 ·

Continue to above screenshot

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

I have tested the CloudScript function you provide, it did not produce any error. The issue you described could be due to this incident: https://status.playfab.com/incidents/fvwln8pddr73. This incident has been resolved. Could you please try again and see if the issue still exist?

0 Likes 0 ·

No its still not working same issue. game freeze

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ Chanda Yadav commented ·

In the code screenshots you provide, I noticed that the function “FetchPlayerInventory” is called twice, one is in this screenshot and the other is in this screenshot. And the GetUserInventory API is called inside your “FetchPlayerInventory” function. The “/Client/GetUserInventory: HTTP/1.1 409 Conflict” error could be that your “FetchPlayerInventory” function is called twice in a short period of time. Why is your “FetchPlayerInventory” function called in that 2 place? Could you remove one and try again?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.