question

ilan bompuis avatar image
ilan bompuis asked

Invalid email address or password UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)

Trying to connect with playfabeditor but I'v connection error, my email and password works fine and I'm able to connect on https://developer.playfab.com/ with it. I use the last package version in github with last unity 2019 LTS version too

I do not use copy past email or password and connection always give me same error. Bug ?

best,

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

This error means you have sent the login request to PlayFab’s server successfully. But you submitted the wrong email or password, so the server returned this error to you. Could you please check your spelling, such as the case of the email and password? If you copied and pasted them, please check if you copied any space.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ilan bompuis avatar image ilan bompuis commented ·

Thanks Sarah, As I said previously, I do'nt copy/past, I checked multiple time spelling case etc... I use it to connect on playfab dev... it's not a spelling problem I can assure you.

0 Likes 0 ·
ilan bompuis avatar image ilan bompuis commented ·

Thank you Sarah, I as said in my previous post, I do not use copy/past I checking spelling and I'm able to connect to playfab dev dashboard with my email and password... I trying X time always the same error.

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang ilan bompuis commented ·

We can't reproduce this issue in the PlayFab Editor Extensions with Unity 2019 LTS. Our testing accounts can log in successfully. We're not sure if it's an issue. Could you please try to log another account in the PlayFab Editor Extensions?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.