question

zhbb avatar image
zhbb asked

Actions in the Entered Segment

I set some actions in the Entered Segment, but when the number of segments changes, they are not executed. So I want to know about the timing of these Action calls.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

It usually happens in real time, may I know your title id and the segment id in question?

0 Likes 0 ·
zhbb avatar image zhbb Citrus Yan commented ·

title:60D89 segment:12A8D0007C71E810

around 6:39 AM player created. no one get the test item.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

I can see that it's a "AllPlayers" segment, however, The "Entered/Left segment" feature does not apply to this. Therefore, In your case, I'd suggest that you use Rules to achieve this: act on the "player_added_title" event to grant an item when a new player is created. This post might help: Starter Bundles for new players - Playfab Community

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zhbb avatar image zhbb commented ·

I want grant item to all players which contain players created in the future.Now I need tow different action. First grant item to allplayers.Second set the player_added_title event.I want to avoid player created when an action is set but another is not..

One question is I test the "Entered/Left segment" feature and try to figure out is this feature can do favor for my request.You say feature does not apply to this is that mean this feature totally doean't work or it do not work with allplayers.

Another question is should I do some check extrally to avoid player created between two actions. Or there is better way to achieve.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan zhbb commented ·

I meant the feature does not apply to the "Allplayers" segment, other segment works.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.