question

timbola avatar image
timbola asked

Scheduled Task and Context Entity in Azure Function

Hola,

I am running a scheduled task on a segment of players, calling an Azure Function. In that function, I want to check if that player has a file using 'GetFilesAsync' from the PlayFabDataApi. But it looks like the function hasn't got the permission to do that. It return 0 files.

If I call that same function with Postman with the player logged in, it works.

Any clue what to do ?

Thanks in advance!

Player Dataentitiesscheduled tasks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
timbola avatar image
timbola answered

Update, it's all about Entity.. when filling in the right parameters (title player id, and title_player_account) it works.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Thanks for the update, I am glad that you spotted the issue. I also tried it myself, it is working. To debug the issue, you could connect to the streaming logs to view the logs. For example, if you are using Visual Studio Code, you could refer to this document: Tutorial: Debugging CloudScript using Azure Functions with Visual Studio Code

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.