question

GaGa avatar image
GaGa asked

VTD when Force Link an account

Hi, Playfab Team.

Im curious about something.

So I implement validateGoogleProduct on my IAP (havent try it on production yet), and when it succeed, it should update the VTD of a user right?

My question is, What if there's player data that already have VTD 10$ and got force unlinked by another device .

Do the 10$ remain in that account or it transferred to the new device?

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

>> So I implement validateGoogleProduct on my IAP (havent try it on production yet), and when it succeed, it should update the VTD of a user right?

Sure, it will update the VTD of the user.

>> Do the 10$ remain in that account or it transferred to the new device?

It will remain in the original account. The VTD (Value-to-Date) is a property in the player profile model. Forcing unlink the device to another account only changes ways of authentication of the original account, it will not change the ValuesToDate or TotalValueToDateInUSD property in the original account.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.