question

andel kan avatar image
andel kan asked

is it possible to know what item was created using the redeem code ? also is it possible to unrdeem code

is it possible to know what item was created using the redeem code ?
also is it possible to unredeem the code so another player can redeem it later (like trading the redeem code)
i want someone to redeem the code and later have an option to unredeem that code and delete that item from his inventory

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

>> is it possible to know what item was created using the redeem code ?

When the coupons are downloaded to a file, the file name contains the item id if not modified. You can check the file name the coupon is in to tell which item it represents.

>> also is it possible to unredeem the code so another player can redeem it later

No, currently it is not possible to unredeem that coupon code. Once the code is redeemed, the operation cannot be withdrawn. If you would like to have this feature, please post a thread in Feature Request forum.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

andel kan avatar image andel kan commented ·

let me fix my first question is it possible to know which item INSTANCE ID was created using that redeem code .
lets say i redeem a code and it gave a character an item ?
Instance ID: 25ddddddd91A3B was created by redeem code x5x5x5xa

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ andel kan commented ·

Yes. The ItemInstanceId is returned by calling the RedeemCoupon API.

Please refer to this document: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/rest/api/playfab/client/player-item-management/redeemcoupon?view=playfab-rest#iteminstance

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.