question

vygar avatar image
vygar asked

Playfab paypal confirm purchase (Unity)

I've never worked with paypal but I've been struggling with this for awhile now and I can't seem to find a good solution. Sending the user to the payment url works fine and they're presented with the purchase page, price, button etc. Clicking on the payment button also seems to work as they're then presented with the return url. However, after coming back into the Unity Client where the ConfirmPurchase URL is called results in a 'FailedByPaymentProvider Bad Request(404)' error.

I've been through the tutorial several times now (in fact, a bit more detailed examples on this flow would be nice) and can't seem to crack this problem. Any ideas?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

That error specifically occurs when you call ConfirmPurchase, and the payment provider in question rejected the purchase. In that case, any information returned from the provider to state why the payment was rejected will be in the errorDetails in the error response from PlayFab. The error is returned from PayPal, you may confirm it from PayPal that the transaction operation has been completed and there are no further actions required to finalize the purchase.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.